Week 2 was just about minor changes
- Change the delegate for the AlbumView
- A better delegate FocusScope which is composed of Image and Kirigami’s BasicListItem for showing label.
- Changes type of previouslySelectedAction from string to Kirigami.Action.
- No use of findAction function now
- Made sidebar actions look selected when the corresponding view is loaded
- Removes handleVisible property for the GlobalDrawer
- Handle property is something that should be dependent on the default style used by the environment
- Implementation of ImageViewer has started